$60,000.00-$85,000.00 based on experience and capabilities
- Highschool Diploma or GED equivalent
- CET Certification or Comparable (Completed or In Progress)
- Elevator experience (Required)
- Trade experience (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, assemble, maintain, replace, and repair elevators, chairlifts, and other similar equipment.
- Overseeing the installation of new elevators, modernizations, service, and repair.
- Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing electrical systems.
- Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
- Assist in the skill development of apprentice technicians.
- Possess the ability to interpret and comprehend all layout drawings and schematics to fully install elevator equipment.
- Understand all code requirements and record issues to prevent potential delays and cost implications while working with other trades to ensure a safe code compliant installation.
- Delegating individual responsibilities and tasks to be performed by apprentices.
- Possess the ability to lead by example to junior and senior apprentices and best practices for appearance, attitude and respect while continuing to promote safety quality and efficiency.
- Continued willingness to learn as you develop advanced skills such as complex wiring, troubleshooting, valve adjustment, door equipment adjustment, controller fire up,
- Perform pre-test inspections and work with foreman to properly adjust the equipment before final acceptance testing.
- Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Oiling and greasing moving parts.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k, matched 3%
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for Overtime
- Continuing Education
- Company provided vehicle (If applicable)
- Company provided tools
$13.00 – $19.00 per hour
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- General Knowledge of hand tools and proper use
- General Knowledge of power tools and proper use
- General Knowledge of electrical testing and reading equipment and proper use
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting in the installation of new elevator equipment
- Assisting in the modernization of elevator equipment
- Assisting in the installation of VPLs
- Ensure that each project is ready for final inspection
- Complete weekly, monthly, and yearly training
- Participate in safety meetings in the field on a weekly basis
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work space and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Assist in the annual testing of elevators, and VPLs
- Competitive hourly pay with quarterly bonuses.
- After probationary/training period health insurance will be an option for full time employee.
- After probationary/ training period 401K plan with matching will be an option for full time employee.
- Normal working hours will be Monday through Friday, unless previously discussed and scheduled.
- Federal Holidays will be observed unless previously discussed and a makeup date will be observed for the holiday.
- Company vehicle will be provided.
- Proper tools and equipment will be provided by the company.