$60,000.00-$85,000.00 based on experience and capabilities
- Highschool Diploma or GED equivalent
- CET Certification or Comparable (Completed or In Progress)
- Elevator experience (Required)
- Trade experience (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, assemble, maintain, replace, and repair elevators, chairlifts, and other similar equipment.
- Overseeing the installation of new elevators, modernizations, service, and repair.
- Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunctions.
- Installing and testing electrical systems.
- Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
- Assist in the skill development of apprentice technicians.
- Possess the ability to interpret and comprehend all layout drawings and schematics to fully install elevator equipment.
- Understand all code requirements and record issues to prevent potential delays and cost implications while working with other trades to ensure a safe code compliant installation.
- Delegating individual responsibilities and tasks to be performed by apprentices.
- Possess the ability to lead by example to junior and senior apprentices and best practices for appearance, attitude and respect while continuing to promote safety quality and efficiency.
- Continued willingness to learn as you develop advanced skills such as complex wiring, troubleshooting, valve adjustment, door equipment adjustment, controller fire up,
- Perform pre-test inspections and work with foreman to properly adjust the equipment before final acceptance testing.
- Repairing or replacing system parts.
- Oiling and greasing moving parts.
- Carrying out safety checks.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k, matched 3%
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for Overtime
- Continuing Education
- Company provided vehicle (If applicable)
- Company provided tools